Vol 3 No 2 (2020)
The Journal of Architecture, Urbanism and Heritage is a peer-review academic journal which publishes original research papers and advances theory, research and practice in the fields of architecture and urban planning.
The interdisciplinary scholarly publication is aimed at advancing conceptual, scientific, and applied understandings of Architecture, Interior design, Urbanism, Built environment and Preservation and heritage studies.
Its articles include recent research findings, empirical research papers, theoretical and integrative review articles, book reviews and innovative new practices, creating a link between theory and practice, researchers and practicing professionals.
Topics included, but not limited to, are:
- History, theory and criticism of architecture, urban planning and landscape architecture;
- Urban design and planning;
- Protection of architecture and urban heritage;
- Information technologies for design professionals
- Sustainable development of regional structures;
- Sustainable urban planning and architecture
- Preservation and development of cultural heritage
- Interior design
- Design methods
- Technologies of architecture and urban design;
- Education for architectural and urban planning and design
- Design control and guidance;
- Property development
- Practice and implementation
Technical papers should contain new theoretical and test (implementation) results in a rather detailed fashion.
The Editorial Board will review papers within 3 to 6 months from submission and the authors will be notified on the outcome.